Current Portfolio

Friday, February 25, 2011

A sneak peak of a shop feature

As you all know, I have 2 beautiful girls. And of coarse they are spoiled! If I say "no" alot of times daddy comes in to save them and vice versa at times. I guess. LOL.
I am constantly looking for cute things for them on Etsy. Months ago I stumbled across this shop in Etsy Chat. Which I may add, is quite addicting and time consuming. Housework and other chores are procrastinated often and so does the cooking. This I am sure my hubby gets a little annoyed at but would never admit it. I am so glad that I procrastinated these things for chat, or I would have never came across this awesome shop. http://www.h0neyburn.etsy.com/. Anyone with little girls...go shopping there now!

The hat I made. You can see/purchase other hats and items i have crocheted at http://www.creationsbycreid.etsy.com/

I have 10 pairs now of her leg/arm warmers for the girls..well 8 pairs for the girls and 2 for me that I use as arm warmers. They have been great for this sporatic weather this year.



 As soon as my oldest comes home and if weather permitting, I shall get her to model some of her arm/leg warmers!
One pair that I have been wearing daily it seems. The fox fur ring I made and is still available in my FeatherAhead shop.
As soon as I obtain more followers, I will do official shop features and a giveaway and discounts etc.
I will end this as a preperation for the next post. It will be on a subject that I am positive we have all had to endure at some point. Please get your tissues ready. I will be in search of shops willing to participate as well. Thank you for your continued support
Chantell

2 comments: