Current Portfolio

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jamie's Hair Clips LISTED

As promised, I have listed the clips I have made in Jamie's honor. I even made it by the end of March..just barely! If you wish to make a donation but do not wish to purchase a clip, please make all donations at  "The Jamie Bowe Donation," at any U.S. Bank. NO donation is too small!


Lavender- To raise awareness for ALL Cancers!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/71068280/charity-cancer-awareness-feather-hair

Grey- To raise awareness for Brain Cancer!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/71156622/brain-cancer-awareness-charity-grey-bow?ref=v1_other_1

To make it simple, I have listed them both for $50 plus shipping. ALL proceeds will go to her fund at US bank.
I have also dedicated a hat in my Creations By CReid crochet shop to this cause.


So please help in the awareness in cancer and help a family! I know this isn't much and not near enough but I hope that I will be just one of many to do something for such an important cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment