Current Portfolio

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring is Here!

It looks as though spring has finally arrived. Nights are still a bit chilly but the days are nice overall. Where I live the wind is a bit unbearable most days but the sun is shining beautifully. So, what does this mean? It means that I get lots of photo time!


Wedding season is in full bloom as well as those lovely flowers. Cherry blossoms are a favorite by most, especially in spring. They are a popular flower among photographers. They add a soft color with lines of contrast with all the branches and blooms. Then, when you add in the bright blue sky...its just breathtaking. I took these during a meeting with my April Bride.

I have an April wedding and 2 in May so far. Here are my brides and grooms to be:
Dusty and Stacie (family)

Katie and Rick (referred by Stacie)
Mike and Stephanie
 (referred from the person who made my wedding cake)
There are still dates available in April and May and so far the summer and fall dates are wide open. Please contact me for pricing and details. creationsbycreid@gmail.com
*all photo's are copyright of Chantell Reid Creations By CReid

1 comment:

  1. I loooooove seeing happy couple portraits almost as much as I love seeing family portraits! *happy sigh* and those cherry blossoms are gorgeous. I wish they grew down here in Texas!

    ReplyDelete