Current Portfolio

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Reid


Another lady joins the Reid family. 10 months ago I was that lady. A California gal that seems to fit right in with the Reid's love of hunting and the outdoors. Her now husband, is my husband's cousin. Our gift to them, was taking care of the photography and the bride's makeup. She also had me make her a custom bridal piece that her now mother in law bought for her.


The venue they chose was at Red Barn Farms. The weather cooperated beautifully even though all week they forcasted rain. They had a very fun and laid back wedding. There weren't too many traditional elements to the day which seemed to be perfect for them. Cupcakes instead of an actual cake, no bouquet or garter toss. Few family photos and lots of beer.

I am happy to announce Mr. and Mrs. Reid. Welcome to the family Stacie! Wishing you many wonderful happy memories during your lifetime.



My calender is now pretty much open. If you are getting married or know someone who is and needs a photographer contact me by emailing me at creationsbycreid@gmail.com. If you would like to see more work you may visit my facebook page. I know this isn't too professional but I am working on the details of designing a website. In the meantime, I still felt it important to have samples of work available for viewing. I offer different packages to help those on tighter budgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment