Current Portfolio

Friday, May 13, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS

ENTRY #3

BY NICOLE LENZ!


Finalist #3:

It was the summer of love and Emma was in it! She had met the man of

her dreams and they were running off to Las Vegas to be Married, she

thought her Mother and Father had no clue. Late on night they jumped

in their VW Bus and drove off into the next chapter of their lives.

When they arrived at the chapel Emma went in her bag to get the dress

she had made, next to it she found a box she did not put there. She

opened the box to find the most beautiful head band she had ever seen.

There was a note attached to the headpiece that said " Something old:

This lace was part of my wedding dress. Something New: I bought the

center crystal just for you, Something Borrowed: my time with you for

it can never be replaced, Something Blue: My heart for not being there

with you!"
 
There was 1 vote for entry #1, 2 votes for entry #2 and 3 votes for entry #3. So funny how that worked out.
Nicole has chosen the flower clip:

Thank you to all who entered! I am sooo glad that I didn't have to choose! Thank you to my sister in Hawaii for narrowing down the entries to our final 3 and thank you to all who voted!
I will be doing another giveaway when I reach 200 fans on my facebook page and another giveaway when I reach 100 blog followers! These giveaways will be SUPER easy and the prizes will be for a HUGE discount in either of my shops!

Thank you to all of my fans and continued support!
I will be taking a short break from production for my FeatherAhead shop to take some time to focus on my Creations By CReid shop which has been very neglected! New designs with richer yarns are on the to do list!
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your winner and what a lovely prize! Love the burgandy color. Have a nice weekend and see ya round the chatsy neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete